Capple.it disclosure, pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) updated on 31 January 2018.
Use of personal data on capple.it
When you access capple.it and purchase handmade accessories and hats for sale online, you accept that Capplé collect some of your personal data. This page is intended to tell you what data we collect, why and how we use it.
What data is processed
On capple.it two types of data are treated:
- data provided by the user
- data collected automatically
The data provided by the user are those entered during registration and purchase, essential to use the service offered by capple.it, such as name and surname, email, password, sex, address.
How data is used
personal data collected by capple.it are used exclusively:
- to guarantee access to the capple.it site
- to guarantee the purchase of products for sale on the site
- to inform you via e-mail about the commercial activities of capple.it (if you have expressly given your consent)
- to offer you a more personalized navigation in line with your interests
- to perform capple.it performance analysis and promotional communication systems used, such as the newsletter.
Mandatory data provision
The provision of personal data is mandatory only for the treatments necessary for the sale of the products offered by Capplé. Any refusal for sales purposes makes it impossible to purchase products on capple.it.
The provision of personal data is optional for promotional and profiling purposes and any refusal to give consent does not have negative consequences on the purchase of accessories and handmade hats for sale on the capple.it website.
The subject of the processing of personal data
The data controller is:
Avenida Los Lagos,43 – 35650
La Oliva – Las Palmas
The data controller uses data controllers to achieve the purposes specified on this page and a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to monitor the protection of personal data.
The designated data protection officer (Data Protection Officer) pursuant to art. 37 of the GDPR is: Elena Masut
You can at any time contact the DPO and send any questions or requests regarding your personal data and respect for your privacy by writing to email@example.com
Subjects to whom personal data may be communicated
The data collected as part of the provision of the service may be communicated to companies that perform functions that are strictly connected and instrumental to the online sale of accessories and handmade hats by Capplé, such as, for example, suppliers that provide logistics services or shipment of goods, marketing service providers, administrative and judicial bodies and authorities by virtue of legal obligations.
In no case Capplé sells or sells personal data to third parties.
How to access, modify or delete personal data
By logging in on capple.it you can view your personal data in a restricted area and withdraw your consent.
To request the deletion of your personal data, you can send a request to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address you registered with capple.it. The cancellation will be made within the scheduled technical times and in accordance with the storage period indicated on this page.
Any natural person registered with capple.it can:
- obtain from the owner, at any time, information about the existence of their personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if present, to obtain access to personal data and information according to Article 15 of the GDPR
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, limitation of data processing if one of the conditions set out in article 18 of the GDPR occurs, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation of law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected and / or subsequently processed
- object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection and to the processing of personal data provided for the purposes of commercial information or the sending of advertising material or direct sales or for the fulfillment of market research or commercial communication. Each user also has the right to revoke the consent at any time without jeopardizing the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation
- receive your personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmitted to another holder of the processing without impediment
- to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority in Italy
Storage of personal data
The storage of personal data will be in paper and / or electronic / computer form and for the time strictly necessary for the sale and shipment of the products purchased, in respect of your privacy and current regulations. After this period, personal data will be deleted from Capplé’s systems.
For direct marketing and profiling purposes, Capplé will keep your data for a maximum period equal to that provided for by the applicable legislation (respectively 24 and 12 months).
Invoices, accounting documents and data relating to transactions are kept for 11 years pursuant to the law (including tax obligations).
In the case of exercising the right to oblivion through the request for express cancellation of personal data processed by the owner, we remind you that such data will be stored, in a protected form and with limited access, solely for the purpose of ascertaining and suppressing crimes, for a period of time no more than 12 months from the date of the request and subsequently they will be safely deleted or made irreversibly anonymous.
Data relating to electronic traffic, excluding however the contents of communications, will be kept for a period not exceeding 6 years from the date of communication, pursuant to art. 24 of Law no. 167/2017, which transposed EU Directive 2017/541 on counter-terrorism.
Protection of personal data
Capplé collects personal data according to the indications of the relevant legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided for by the GDPR (Article 32) for their processing using computerized, manual and automated tools and with logics strictly related to the commercial transaction requested by the customer and in any case so as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
Changes to the privacy statement
This privacy statement may be subject to change. If substantial changes are made to the use of data relating to the user by the Owner, Capplé will promptly publish them on the capple.it website.